Fr. Lukasz Pyka
Jun 11, 2023
June 11, 2023
Corpus Christi Sunday - June 11, 2023
1. Everyone is invited to our Parish Summer Fest that will take place from Thursday, June 22nd to Sunday, June 25th at the school parking lots. In the envelope attached to today’s bulletin, you will find a ticket and letter that has a description about the great prizes that can be won during the Summer Fest. Each ticket for the raffle is $ 5.00 or 5 tickets for $20.00
2. Did you sign your child up yet for Summer Camp? Camp starts Mon., June 27. See our website or call the school office.
3. St. Ferdinand is accepting enrollment for the upcoming school year 2023/2024. Please call the school office to arrange a tour.
4. PARISH CALENDAR, We ask all heads of parish groups to get together and put all your calendar information for 2023- 2024 to our parish secretary Grace as soon as possible. Thank you.
5. Spred Program is an agency of the Archdiocese of Chicago commissioned by the Cardinal to assist parishes in their responsibility to welcome children and adults with disabilities. For more information see today’s bulletin.
6. Next Weekend June 17th & 18th we will have a farewell goodbye to our Associate Pastors, Fr. Lukasz Pyka & Fr. Mario Stefanowski after the Saturday 5:00 p.m. English Mass in the school Cafeteria and Sunday after the 10AM Polish Mass in the JTC Center. Please stop by to thank both of them for their devoted ministry to our parish. You still have time to say goodbye to them after the weekend Masses until June 30th.
7. On Father’s Day, Sunday, June 18th all Masses will be celebrated in the intention of living and deceased Father’s. To request an intention & card, we invite you to come, or call the parish office.
8. Just a reminder that on Friday’s the English Mass is at 8:15 AM throughout the year.